Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
To provide a comprehensive understanding of the various types of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps, valves, actuators, motors and variable-speed drives. Participants will be able to specify, select, commission and maintain these equipment for their applications.
To achieve reduced capital, operating and maintenance costs along with increase in efficiency.
· Pump Definition, Pump Categories, Dynamic and Displacement Reciprocating & Rotary
· Centrifugal Pump Mechanical Seals
· Positive Displacement Pumps
· Diaphragm Pumps
· Pump Selection
· Pumping System Calculations
· Intelligent (Smart) Transmitters
· Advantages of Intelligent Instrumentation
· Stand-Alone Controllers
· Control Valve Selection, Cavitations and Noise
· Control Valve Cavitations
· Control Valve Noise
· Actuators, Positioners and Accessories
· Live Loading, Diagnostic Testing of Control Loops, Air and Motor Operated Control Valves
· Review of Fundamentals/Introduction to Machinery Principles
· AC Machines Fundamentals
· Induction Motors
· Speed Control on Induction Motors
· Maintenance of Motors
· Power Electronics, Rectifiers and Pulse – Width Modulation Inverters
· Variable – Speed Drives
· Used Oil Analysis
· Vibration Analysis, Predictive Maintenance and Diagnostic Testing
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||To provide a comprehensive understanding of the various types of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps, valves, actuators, motors and variable-speed drives.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||12 Sep 2017|
|Ends On||15 Sep 2017|
|Registration Closes||12 Sep 2017|
Pay ₦110000 for this Training