Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
The aim of this course is to provide participants with a timely update on new and emerging fraud trends affecting organisations and how internal audit can make a valuable contribution in this key area of fraud risk management.
Overview of fraud as a business risk
Fraud risk management in organisations
• Anti-fraud strategies
• Fraud detection tools and techniques
• Response planning and reporting requirements
• Recruitment Policies
• Cultural Issues
Outline of key areas for fraud
• Accounts Manipulation
• HR / People
• Information technology
• Bribery and corruption.
The critical role of internal audit in fighting fraud
• The auditor as facilitator
• Contributing to the organisation’s risk register
• Auditing fraud risk at strategic and operational levels.
Auditors checklist and action plan
• Raising the profile of fraud risk with executive management
• scoping fraud in individual audits
• Consideration of fraud as part of development and change projects
• Fraud risk awareness workshops.
For Whom: All Internal Auditors, Supervisors and Risk Managers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||The aim of this course is to provide participants with a timely update on new and emerging fraud trends affecting organisations and how internal audit can make a valuable contribution in this key area of fraud risk management.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||16 May 2017|
|Ends On||19 May 2017|
|Registration Closes||15 May 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training